The LA office is currently seeking a high-functioning Office Coodinator / Admin to join our growing team. This is an entry level opportunity – perfect for a self-starter with interest in Social Media, Production & Post Production.
The position is located at Shareability’s offices in Marina Del Rey.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Reception (i.e. in/outbound mail, greet guests, onboard freelancers, communicate parking restrictions, expense reports)
• Office maintenance (i.e. water plants, order food & supplies, keep common areas and kitchen looking fresh, liaise with building management, tenants & vendors)
• Coordinate off-site and on-sight events
Administrative & Production Support
• Schedule appointments and meetings (coordinate attendees across multiple departments, companies and time zones)
• Compose and process meeting minutes, research reports, correspondence, authorizations and expense reports, data entry (for billing, reporting, etc)
• Assist in the creation of client presentation materials and communications
• Assist in content creation for O&O and client social channels
• Research projects as needed, attend shoots and assist on set as needed
• Teamwork mentality, attention to detail, highly organized with ability to multi-task, and superior communication & interpersonal skills
• Candidate will be interfacing with clients, creative environments and leadership so professionalism is absolutely required!
• Must have a car / be equipped to do runs
• Administrative experience in Production, or supporting senior level executives in the marketing, entertainment, PR or media industries a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Mac/OS (Keynote, Pages, Numbers) absolutely required, with knowledge of CRM systems, Social Media platforms and Basecamp a plus
If you feel you are a strong candidate, submit your pdf resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and include Office Coordinator in the subject line. Due to the high volume of submissions, we regrettably cannot respond to each applicant. But we thank you for your interest in Shareability!